Sept 14th 2020
Exciting news! Classes will be offered in-person and virtually as of September 14. Join us at Rehab Plus or from the comfort of your home!
Procedures for in-person exercise classes:
– Maximum of 12 members per class, first come first serve basis.
– Upon arrival, scan your membership tag at the gym reception desk.
– Each member will have a designated exercise area to help respect physical distancing rules.
– Please use the provided spray bottle and cleaning rag to wipe down equipment before and after use.
– After the class, please place used equipment in the designated bin for our staff to clean and disinfect.
– Masks should be worn upon arrival at the facility and only removed during the exercise class. Masks should be worn when exiting the facility.
Please note: Showers are open Mon-Fri from 6am-9am and from 11:30am-1:30pm.
July 21st 2020
As announced by the Porcupine Health Unit, it will be mandatory to wear a face covering in public indoor spaces, including Rehab Plus Rehabilitation and Fitness Centre.
What does this mean for clients? Please arrive at the facility wearing a mask or face covering which properly covers your nose, mouth, and chin. As physical distancing is not always possible, you must keep your mask on for the entire duration of your appointment. Only remove your mask once you have existed the facility. We will continue to screen clients at the entrance upon arrival.
Please note: A face covering is not required for children under the age of two, those who are developmentally under the age of two or who cannot understand how to wear a face covering properly, individuals who have trouble breathing, people who are hearing impaired, those who are unconscious, incapacitated or otherwise unable to put on or remove a face covering without assistance.
Thank you for your cooperation!
July 16th 2020
July 13th 2020
June 1st 2020
In person physiotherapy and occupational therapy services resume